Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mom seeking Mom

Mom seeking Mom: Mother of one looking for a mom who has at least one child under the age of two to schedule play dates with. This mom must be extremely busy and live a hectic lifestyle. She must be willing to wear sweatpants and minimal makeup to play dates. She must not spend more than 15 minutes getting herself ready.
This mom must also have the ability to contain unsolicited advice. She cannot judge me for feeding my toddler chicken nuggets from McDonald's, forgetting to bring an extra diaper to the park, choosing to work full time, putting my daughter in daycare, my disheveled appearance, or for the many mistakes I WILL make with my child.
The perfect mom friend will be one who listens to me vent, says that she understands, and tells me my daughter will be OK.
If you cannot meet this criteria please do not respond.

No comments: