Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy, Busy Mommy

I realized today that I have been neglecting my blog. I don't mean to do it, but things have been so busy with work lately I can hardly find time to shower. My days consist of work and being a mom and it is hard to find time for myself or the things I enjoy in-between. The good news is I realize that my schedule will let up a little once my students arrive back on campus, but in the meantime I am trying to keep it together. I find myself working late into the evening at home and then correcting my work the next day. It's a little challenging to type an email or get work done with a screaming toddler standing next to you begging for your attention. I do my best. But in just a few days I will be back blogging about my adventures in mommyhood.

No comments: